Complete List of Ingredients
Energy Boost Teatox Ingredients: Organic Oolong Tea, Organic Gunpowder Green Tea, Garcinia Cambogia Powder, Cha de Bugre Powder (Porangaba Tea), Organic Yerba Mate, Organic Stevia, Organic Peppermint & Calendula Petals
Detox Ingredients: Organic Rooibos Tea (Red Tea), Organic Dandelion Root, Organic Nettle Leaf, Organic Rosemary Leaf, Organic Lemongrass Leaf, Organic Lemon Peel, Organic Peppermint, Organic Stevia, Organic Licorice root power, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Ginger Root, Organic Cardamom seed powder, Organic Cinnamon Power & organic Hibiscus Petals
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR HEALTH
All Natural | Promote your Energy, Body, Immunity and Happiness
No Hassles | Money Back Guarantee |Worry-Free
Benefits of Each Ingredient
- Stimulates Liver & Kidney functions
- Purifies the blood
- Lowers Blood sugar
- Prevents Fevers and Colds
- Helps break down kidney stones
- Contains high levels of Protein, Calcium, Phosphorus, Iron, Magnesium, high amounts of the vitamins A, C, D, and B complex
- Widely recognized as a liver tonic as it nourishes the liver
- One of the best detoxifying herbs
- Purifies the blood and cleanses your body
- Helps with weight loss
- Contains antioxidants that help your body fight off toxic bacteria and viruses.
- Lowers high blood pressure
- Helps control cholesterol levels
- Removes waste products in the liver and gallbladder
- Filled with vitamins A, C, D and B complex, Minerals are abundant too such as zinc, iron and potassium. It is very high in calcium and other nutrients
Organic Rooibos Tea (Red Tea):
- Rooibos Tea is completely caffeine-free
- Rooibos tea is known to relieve stress, nervous tension and hypertensive conditions
- Red rooibos tea is rich in calcium, manganese and fluoride
- Encourages restful sleep.
- Eases an upset stomach.
- High in anti-inflammatory properties
- It has been linked to preventing a wide variety of heart conditions.
- It can help to balance blood sugar, improve insulin resistance, improve the glucose absorption by muscles, and boosts the insulin secretion from the pancreas.
- Good for Skin
- Improves circulation, preventing cardiovascular disease.
- Lowers blood pressure and cholesterol.
- Rosemary may help support digestion, promote cognitive function and act as an antioxidant, protecting the body from heart disease and cancer.
- Rosemary has shown promise in supporting circulation to the brain and in potentially preventing diseases like Alzheimer's.
- Lemon grass is considered a Diuretic, Tonic and Stimulant
- It promotes good digestion
- Promotes Quality Sleep
- Lemon peel has the ability to boost the immune system
- Fight Free radicals in your body
- Helps to maintain good health & Skin
- Peppermint leaves have antibacterial and calming properties
- Acts as Cold and flu remedy
- Peppermint aids in treatment of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Enhances memory and alertness
- Stevia is a Zero Calorie natural Sweetener
- It has been shown lowering blood pressure & lowering blood sugar levels
- It has shown antibacterial properties
- Help reduce the Fat & weight Loss
- Sweet flavor herb that has been used in medicinal remedies for thousands of years
- Soothes and calms body.
- Controls blood sugar and balances hormones
- Good for the Stomach and facilitate digestion
- Black pepper is very good anti-inflammatory agent
- The health benefits include relief from respiratory disorders, coughs, common cold, constipation, diarrhea, and heart disease
- Ginger has been used in China for over 2,000 years to help digestion and treat diarrhea, nausea and stomach upsets.
- Helps upper respiratory tract infection & cough
- Improves energy & reduces stress
- Improves immune system and blood circulation
- Act as antioxidants, cleaning up free radicals & Anti-inflammatory
- Detoxifies waste through the kidneys
- Prevents bad breath
- Supportive and strengthening weak digestion & Relieves bloating
- Studies shows cinnamon has lowering cholesterol
- Cinnamon may reduce inflammation, have antioxidant effects, and fight bacteria
- Stimulates Circulation
- Hibiscus has rich in antioxidants and thus it helps to fight cancer and ageing
- Boosts Energy & Speeds Up Metabolism
- Hibiscus is rich in Vitamin C
- Slow down the ageing of your cells – You look more younger
- Yerba mate has been used in South America for centuries to support weight Loss
- Contains amino acids, polyphenols, caffeine and Rich Antioxidant
- Helps Stimulate Focus and Clarity
- Boosts Physical Energy
- Oolong Tea is well-known for burning your body fat and boosting your metabolism due to polyphenol compound found in oolong tea
- Has been Responsible for the removal of free radicals in our body, because it functions as an antioxidant
Organic Gunpowder Green Tea
- Gunpowder green tea provides zero-calorie refreshment, making it a friendly choice if you're watching your waistline
- Green tea may help fend off colds and influenza, providing extra protection during the flu season
- Healthier Heart, Several studies indicate that drinking green tea may lower your risk of cardiovascular disease
- Garcinia is a fruit primarily native to South East Asia
- Faster Weight Loss by acting as a Fat Blocker due to High in Hydroxy Citric Acid (HCA) which suppresses appetite
- Garcinia Cambogia is a revolutionary fat burner that suppresses your appetite
- Garcinia Cambogia was featured on the Dr. OZ Show in 2012
- The Journal of Obesity confirmed that Garcinia Cambogia to be the most Powerful natural Weight Loss solution ever uncovered
Cha de Bugre Powder (Porangaba Tea)
- Cha de Bugre powder (Porangaba Tea) has been used for years in Brazil for its outstanding weight loss and health benefits
- Help naturally eliminates excess fluid from the body by breaking down fatty acids
- Boost metabolism and stimulate weight loss by reducing caloric intake and burning calories all day long
- Promote healthy liver, Skin & kidney function
- Calendula stimulate immune system activity
- Helps detoxify the body & facial Cleanser
- Stimulates blood circulation
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The products on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases. Please consult your doctor if any of these ingredients will have an adverse effect with your current medications. Do not use Magic Teafit Products if you are pregnant, breast feeding or allergic to any of its ingredients. This product should only be consumed by individuals with age 15 years or older.